New Times welcomes Iron Fork 2017 OFF THE MENU at The Hyatt Regency. For the last decade, Miami New Times’ blockbuster Iron Fork has drawn thousands to Downtown Miami to enjoy some of the most...
interesting and exotic cuisine ever sampled in these parts. The event was selected as one of the top 100 events in South Florida in 2016 by Biz Bash. This year, thousands of diners and food lovers from across Greater Miami will gather to watch two of our city’s finest chefs go pot-to-pot in a sizzling showdown for supremacy.
You can expect to see past participants and new additions to this event. A few past participants sampling at this year's Iron Fork are Toro Toro, Rusty Pelican, Mr. Chow, 180 Degrees at the DRB,...
Morton's Steakhouse and Cibo Wine Bar. Some new additions to this year's event are Beaker and Gray, Meat Market, Pubbelly Sushi and Tacology.
Guests will enjoy drinks from various brands as well as a variety of entertainment. Some drink options guests will have this year are Estrella Damm, who is our exclusive beer sponsor, VOGA Italia wine, Barton & Guestier wine and more to be announced soon!
Purchase your tickets today! General Admission tickets include entry into the event at 7pm, food samples, access to cash bars and entertainment. VIP tickets include one hour early entry at 6pm,...
unlimited food samples,
complimentary drinks, access to the VIP lounge area and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event and show valid, government-issued photo ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Sips & Sweets Presale Starts Now and Last Chance to Purchase Iron Fork
- Iron Fork 2017: Celebrity Chef Lawrence Page to Face Ryan Martin in Miami vs. NYC Challenge
- Iron Fork 2017: JWU Students to Compete for Michael Shikany Memorial Award
- Iron Fork 2017: Foodie Four Pack on Sale Now
- Facebook Live Chef Demos at Beaker & Gray and Jackson Soul Food Today
- Facebook Live Chef Demos at Tacology and Kaori by Walter Martino
- Iron Fork 2017: Beaker & Gray's Brian Nasajon vs. Tacology's Santiago Gomez in Chef Battle
- New Times' Iron Fork 2017 Celebrates Ten Years of Food, Fun, and Chefs' Battles: Presale Begins Today
- "Dynamic Duo" Dustin Ward and Sean Brasel Win Iron Fork 2016