GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
Miami New Times welcomes Iron Fork 2019! For the last decade, Miami New Times', Iron Fork presented by Wild Fork Foods, has drawn thousands to Downtown Miami to enjoy some of the most interesting and exotic cuisine ever sampled in these parts.
This year, thousands of diners and food lovers from across Greater Miami will gather to watch two of our city's finest chefs go pot-to-pot in a sizzling showdown for supremacy.
You can expect to see past participants and new additions to this event. A couple past participants sampling at this year's Iron Fork are Bagatelle and Bazaar Mar.
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits as well as a variety of entertainment. General Admission ticket holders will have access to cash bars throughout the venue. VIP ticket holders will have complimentary drinks and will also have access to cash bars in General Admission. Drink options will be announced soon!
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $65 and include early entry into the event at 6pm, unlimited food samples in General Admission and VIP, complimentary drinks in VIP, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment.
General Admission tickets start at $30 and include entry at 7pm, unlimited food samples in General Admission, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Snatch Your Ticket to New Times' Iron Fork 2019 Before Prices Increase
- Planta's Benjamin Goldman Wins Iron Fork 2018
- Here's What You'll Be Eating at Iron Fork Tonight
- New Times Iron Fork 2018: Facebook Live With Jorge Ramos
- Iron Fork 2018: Facebook Live With Ralph Pagano and Planta's Ben Goldman
- Iron Fork 2018: JWU Students to Compete for Michael Shikany Memorial Scholarship
- Ralph Pagano and Belkys Nerey to MC Iron Fork 2018
- Iron Fork 2018: Planta's Benjamin Goldman Faces Barley's Jorgie Ramos in Vegan vs. Carnivore Challenge
- New Times' Iron Fork Returns With Culinary Competition and Michael Shikany Scholarship