Miami New Times welcomes Iron Fork 2018! For the last decade, Miami New Times' blockbuster, Iron Fork, has drawn thousands to Downtown Miami to enjoy some of the most interesting and exotic cuisine ever sampled in these parts.
The event was selected as one of the top 100 events in South Florida in 2016 by Biz Bash. This year, thousands of diners and food lovers from across Greater Miami will gather to watch two of our city's finest chefs go pot-to-pot in a sizzling showdown for supremacy.
You can expect to see past participants and new additions to this event. A couple past participants sampling at this year's Iron Fork are Toro Toro and Amour de Miami.
Some new additions to this year's event are 107 Steak & Bar, Mason, Islas Canarias Restaurant and K.Ramen.Burger.Beer.
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits as well as a variety of entertainment. General Admission ticket holders will have access to cash bars throughout the venue. VIP ticket holders will have complimentary drinks and will also have access to cash bars in General Admission. Some drink options guests will have this year are Estrella Damm, who is our exclusive beer sponsor, Banyan Reserve Vodka, Blue Martini, Koloa Rum and many more to be announced soon!
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $70 and include early entry into the event at 6pm, unlimited food samples in General Admission and VIP, complimentary drinks in VIP, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment.
General Admission tickets start at $30 and include entry at 7pm, unlimited food samples in General Admission, access to cash bars in General Admission and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Iron Fork Returns With Culinary Competition and Michael Shikany Scholarship
- New Times' Iron Fork Presale Starts Today
- New Times' Sips & Sweets Presale Starts Now and Last Chance to Purchase Iron Fork
- Iron Fork 2017: Celebrity Chef Lawrence Page to Face Ryan Martin in Miami vs. NYC Challenge
- Iron Fork 2017: JWU Students to Compete for Michael Shikany Memorial Award
- Iron Fork 2017: Foodie Four Pack on Sale Now
- Facebook Live Chef Demos at Beaker & Gray and Jackson Soul Food Today
- Facebook Live Chef Demos at Tacology and Kaori by Walter Martino
- Iron Fork 2017: Beaker & Gray's Brian Nasajon vs. Tacology's Santiago Gomez in Chef Battle