New Times welcomes Iron Fork 2017 OFF THE MENU at The Hyatt Regency. For the last decade, Miami New Times’ blockbuster Iron Fork has drawn thousands to Downtown Miami to enjoy some of the most...
interesting and exotic cuisine ever sampled in these parts. The event was selected as one of the top 100 events in South Florida in 2016 by Biz Bash. This year, thousands of diners and food lovers from across Greater Miami will gather to watch two of our city’s finest chefs go pot-to-pot in a sizzling showdown for supremacy.
You can expect to see past participants such as Toro Toro, Morton's Steakhouse, Cibo Wine Bar and many more!
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits as well as a variety of entertainment. Information regarding spirits and entertainment is coming soon!
Purchase your tickets today! General Admission tickets include entry into the event at 7pm, food samples, access to cash bars and entertainment. VIP tickets include one hour early entry at 6pm,...
unlimited food samples,
complimentary drinks, access to the VIP lounge area and entertainment.
You must be 21+ to attend this event and show valid, government-issued photo ID for entry.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Iron Fork 2017 Celebrates Ten Years of Food, Fun, and Chefs' Battles: Presale Begins Today
- "Dynamic Duo" Dustin Ward and Sean Brasel Win Iron Fork 2016
- Iron Fork 2016: The Ten Best Things You'll Eat Tonight
- The Top Five Reasons to Go to Iron Fork
- Iron Fork 2016 Restaurant Lineup Announced
- Iron Fork 2016 Features Tag-Team Chef Battle
- Iron Fork 2016 and Miami Spice Kickoff Returns: Presale Starts Today
- MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, Mignonette's Lisa Chadwick Win at Iron Fork
- Iron Fork 2015: Ten Must-Try Dishes at Miami Spice's Kickoff